Aspiring Madman-With-Box. Queerasfuck, genderFreak. I wish to live an extraordinary life. "I is, I be, I do" I sing, I feminism, I queer.
I’m signing out of tumblr. And I hopefully will not sign back in for the rest of the semester. I’m changing my password to something I don’t know. Oh god. Why am I so emotional right now? I’ll see you all in a few months. I’m gonna be doing a lot of theatre and dance and music and I don’t have time for this distraction. .Ok. *sniff* I love you. I love you so much. Goodbye.
i hope you dont mind when i,
- wrap my legs around yours
- lay my head above your heart
- run my hands through your hair
- play footsie with you
- put my hand on your tummy
- play with yours hands
- give you fishy kisses
- talk about my day
- sing you a song
- fall asleep in your arms
in regards to THAT WAS AWFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I AM DEAD.
- Holding down a job is not a measure of value.
- Attending school is not a measure of value.
- Whether or not you can “contribute” to society is not a measure of whether or not your life is valuable and worth preserving.
These are standards held up by a society which values money and production over everything else. If you think life has any less value or worth because of an inability to do any of the above you’re fucking wrong.